Ancien forum du Hiko 64th Sentai
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Ancien forum du Hiko 64th Sentai

Notre nouveau forum sur www.64sentai.fr

AccueilHOMEDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur ...
Voir le deal
600 €

Battle of Zoum

AuteurMessage
=69.GIAP=REDVO

Battle of Zoum Empty
MessageSujet: Battle of Zoum   Battle of Zoum EmptySam 8 Aoû - 1:44

SALUTE

Tell your wives & children, fathers & mothers, friends & co-workers & any others.....that you are off to battle with the round eyes, you don't know if you will come back alive or in how many pieces, but you WILL come back full off Glory!! Shocked

Battle of Zoum

The ill prepared Chinese Army, lead by Commander in Chief 'Zoum' has been pushed back against the sea & is now surrounded in the port area of Novorossiysk.

The invading Imperial Japanese Army has captured nearly this whole sector & have double the amount of troops on the ground & double the Industrial Capacity, being able to produce nearly two times the war materials.

The brave sons of the waves - your Imperial Japanese Navy is also sending 2 destroyers & transport ships loaded with troops to assist our brave heroes.

Having heard this, the Royal Navy being good sports, have sent in 1 destroyer & some transport ships so we can play cricket!

Hirohito himself has sent his personnal transport aircraft full of Geishas for the brave pilot that sinks this Destroyer.......

Commander in Chief Zoum has told his troops - 1 Chinese is worth 5 Japanese, we retreat no more!

Chenault has been called in to assist & he said - I think I'll choose one from menu 1 & one from menu 2!!

http://www.69giap.com/SEOW/MP4.555/Scripts/MP-Checkpoint.php?Sector_DB=Kuban

Passwords sent to Tomio, post in private sector so no one can see your plans Battle of Zoum 490649
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
=69.GIAP=REDVO

Battle of Zoum Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Battle of Zoum   Battle of Zoum EmptySam 8 Aoû - 16:30

SALUTE

Letme know if you can all see the map & if you have any questions

http://seowwiki-fr.swil.fr/index.php?title=Accueil

I must say, the map is 95% ready, it has certain errors that admin will correct during the week.

The idea of letting you see it now is so I we can start showing you guys how to plan the missions, i am waiting a reply from Tomio. Sleep
=69.GIAP=REDVO

Battle of Zoum Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Battle of Zoum   Battle of Zoum EmptySam 8 Aoû - 17:02

SALUTE

What do you need to read for this campaign?

I will give you a tutorial but for those of you wishing to command ground, air, sea or supplies, this is what you need from the wiki, i will put in english & you better translate:

Demolition Actions
Dynamic Reconnaissance
Factory Production and Reinforcements
Human-Flyable Recon, Supply and Paratroop Flights
Partial Damage of Combined Units
Rail Operations
Strategic Bombing
Refueling / Recon Photos Time
SE Ground Movement Model - SEOW Complex Ground Movement - Normal Mode -page..8

Ces't la guerre Battle of Zoum 815182
=69.GIAP=REDVO

Battle of Zoum Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Battle of Zoum   Battle of Zoum EmptySam 8 Aoû - 23:40

SALUTE

Just to inform you, normally on a campaign (we are currently running 2 campaigns plus this new one would be 3 per week) we have the following command setup;

CINC - Commander in chief - this guy is responsable for giving out the orders to his commanders (below) in addition he also does the Factory supply and production type.

Ground commander - plans the ground troops movements on the mission planner so he can achieve the targets that the CINC has set out for him.

Admiral Navy commander - plans the ships movements on the mission planner so he can achieve the targets that the CINC has set out for him.

Fighter commander - plans the fighter a/c movements on the mission planner so he can achieve the targets that the CINC has set out for him.

Ground attack commander - plans the Ground attack a/c movements on the mission planner so he can achieve the targets that the CINC has set out for him.

Bomber commander - plans the Bomber a/c movements on the mission planner so he can achieve the targets that the CINC has set out for him.

Now, being your first campaign, I would advise the following setup, 3 commanders only:

Imperial Japanese CINC - Commander in chief - this guy is responsable for giving out the orders to his commanders (below) in addition he also does the Factory supply and production type.

Imperial Ground/Admiral Navy commander - plans the ground/ships troops movements on the mission planner so he can achieve the targets that the CINC has set out for him.

Imperial Air force commander - plans the fighter/Ground attack/Bomber a/c movements on the mission planner so he can achieve the targets that the CINC has set out for him.

This will involve, leadership, teamwork, planning, training which I will initially give until you get to understand the mission (normally 1 or 2 missions is enough because it's easy) & most off all fun.

Fun because it's very realistic, the war is won on the ground, like in real life. The aircraft are here to protect your assets, ie factories, airfields , navy & support the advance of your ground troops. Whatever happens on 1 mission, will affect the other, if a bridge is blown up, it will be down all the campaign unless you send engineers troops to repair the bridge, then after 1 full mission of repair, the bridge is fixed & the troops can advance again. cheers

I need Volunteer Commanders to train, so post your name & time, tommorow sunday we can do a bit in the afternoon, at least 1 of you must speak a bit of english, (I also speak fluent Spanish if that helps) but i warn you, my japanese is rubbish........ study

So post timings, we can do my teamspeak or yours, email details to:

derekmacias69@yahoo.co.uk

Battle of Zoum 322111
Contenu sponsorisé

Battle of Zoum Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Battle of Zoum   Battle of Zoum Empty

Battle of Zoum
Page 1 sur 1