Ancien forum du Hiko 64th Sentai
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Ancien forum du Hiko 64th Sentai

Notre nouveau forum sur www.64sentai.fr

AccueilHOMEDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-20% sur le Lot de 2 écrans PC GIGABYTE 27″ LED M27Q
429 € 539 €
Voir le deal

Battle of Zoum - rule set

5 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
*{64s}Takeshi_I

*{64s}Takeshi_I

Battle of Zoum - rule set - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Battle of Zoum - rule set   Battle of Zoum - rule set - Page 2 EmptyMer 2 Sep - 11:56

10. You must have "the spirit to die with a smile"

Banzaï !!!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
=69.GIAP=REDVO

MessageSujet: Re: Battle of Zoum - rule set   Battle of Zoum - rule set - Page 2 EmptyMer 2 Sep - 14:04

SALUTE

Yes, many Geishas await those fortunate ones who sacrifice their last breath for the Rising Sun & the glory of the Japanese empire.........the round eyed devils must be destroyed at all costs Laughing
=69.GIAP=REDVO

MessageSujet: Re: Battle of Zoum - rule set   Battle of Zoum - rule set - Page 2 EmptyMer 2 Sep - 14:12

SALUTE

Every Saturday at 1800 cet our server will be hosting a Battle of Zoum dogfight map with the campaign aircraft, ground targets, ships & factories.

This is so we can join a few hours before the mission, test your connection & HSFX 3.21, train, practice, familiarise yourself with the map & have fun.

feel free to join as a squad or individuals cheers
*{64s}Takeshi_I

*{64s}Takeshi_I

MessageSujet: Re: Battle of Zoum - rule set   Battle of Zoum - rule set - Page 2 EmptyMer 2 Sep - 17:31

That's great ! I'm sure that some of us will join it bounce
I've installed the HSFX mod today and it seems to be a nice pack. Thx for all.
=69.GIAP=REDVO

MessageSujet: Re: Battle of Zoum - rule set   Battle of Zoum - rule set - Page 2 EmptyDim 6 Sep - 16:55

SALUTE

Quick de-brief:

Mission started late (45MIN) due to the administrator having a broken pc & a second admin having to jump in at the last moment to create & launch the mission...we where lucky he was around.

I know some of you had problems joining & missed the mission.
Please try & connect to our dogfight server at any time during the week, it runs on HSFX3.21. This will confirm your correct instalation/setup.

I will also ask admin to llaunch through hyperlobby next week, ip will be the same so you may connect in both ways.

Apart from that, mission went well, no one got kicked & no major freezes where reported.

Well done, Sunday night at 2230 I meet Tomio to explain the supply flights & troops & any issues he might have.

Well i hope you enjoyed it & are beginning to understand the concept of what SEOW campaigns are all about! Battle of Zoum - rule set - Page 2 606975

alien
*{64s}Tomio_I
Admin
*{64s}Tomio_I

MessageSujet: Re: Battle of Zoum - rule set   Battle of Zoum - rule set - Page 2 EmptyDim 6 Sep - 20:26

np Wink

Kenji had a problem, all his attempts to connect the server failed with and without :21000
Shibata had a problem at loading (16th regiment missing)
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Battle of Zoum - rule set   Battle of Zoum - rule set - Page 2 Empty

Battle of Zoum - rule set
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2